Chaps & Cheerios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Fancy Chaps Gather

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthro Warrior Cats?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna_Moonsilver

Luna_Moonsilver

Anthro Warrior Cats? Empty
PostSubject: Anthro Warrior Cats?   Anthro Warrior Cats? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:02 pm

I have a roleplay idea, but it needs more. I'm open to suggestions. I was thinking about one where there's a warrior cat clan that has cats with the ability to shift between cat forms and half-human, or anthro forms. Anyone can start it, but first, any ideas? They need limits and rules though. Also, there can be more than one clan of these cats.
Back to top Go down
General Ciel
Admin
Admin
General Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Anthro Warrior Cats?   Anthro Warrior Cats? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:32 pm

You mean kinda like werecats from Eragon?
Except they aren't as short, nor rogue looking?
I think it is an interesting concept.

I may not be on board, but I'd help you with it. c:

And what I mean by 'on board' is its something I don't exactly want to roleplay.
If that makes sense. o3o

I'll try to think of a plot for you.
Back to top Go down
https://chapsandcheerios.forumotion.com
Luna_Moonsilver

Luna_Moonsilver

PostSubject: Re: Anthro Warrior Cats?   Anthro Warrior Cats? EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:40 am

TY, and yeah, sorta. An anthro is a sort of were creature, only they are usually like that all the time. And less wild looking. Some have 'hair', wear clothes, etc. Imagine a person with fur, a tail, whiskers, animal face, etc. Or an animal on it's hind legs with a more humanoid body. Anyway, these cats would be like that, or like normal cats. It would depend on something, an emotion or desire, or a need. I want it to be kept PG though, no adult themes, none of that. So, basically a fun, kid friendly sort of rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthro Warrior Cats?   Anthro Warrior Cats? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anthro Warrior Cats?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaps & Cheerios :: - :: Roleplay Ideas-
Jump to: