Chaps & Cheerios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Fancy Chaps Gather

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Ciel
Admin
Admin
General Ciel

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: My Characters   My Characters EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:40 pm

This is where all my characters will be stored. o3o

- First post -
Clan Cats

- Second post -
Dallas Nightingale

- Third post -

- Fourth post -

- Fifth post -

- Sixth post -

Last edited by General Ciel on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chapsandcheerios.forumotion.com
General Ciel
Admin
Admin
General Ciel

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Clan Cats   My Characters EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    May the bridges I burn light the way
    •••
    υѕernaмe::
    Huskiewolf - Used to be xXCielXx
    naмe::
    "Yin Yang."
    wanтed naмe::
    "I am a tom."
    ranĸ::
    "Leader of the Rogues."
    wanтed ranĸ::
    αgє::
    "I am currently around 35 moons."
    •••
    perѕonalιтy::
    Yang is a notorious tom. Mysterious and sly. Never revealing his true motive or emotion. He is has a very serious air to him. Never playing. Always watching at a distance. This is his nature. He is quite odd, you could say. He doesn't exactly propose much about him. He isn't really one to talk. Preferring the silent but deadly accusation. Although he will speak frequently, he doesn't like to. He may not strike you to be friendly. But despite his grizzled out look on life, he is actually quite kind. But in order for him to actually be what you could say 'kind' he must trust you. Deeply. Which may take lots of effort.
    нιѕтory::
    ĸιn::
    "I have none."
    •••
    deѕcrιpтιon::
    Yang has fairly short fur. Its mottled with a different color variety. The most basic ones are orange, white, and black. Although he is a rogue, his fur is well cared for and always groomed. Its not soft like kittypet pelts, but coarse. He has a helmet of black that covers his ears. The rest is mottled on part of his face, his back, his tail, and his legs. He has a crest of white across his chest, inside of his legs, his belly, and a few toes. Some of it is spotted in the other colors and on his face. Orange covers the rest of his body. Filling in any empty spots.
    Yang is a handsome tom. Slender and graceful. He has hard muscles, and sharp claws. In size comparison, hes about an average tabby. But a bit smaller than that because she isn't well fed. Her ribs slightly protrude, but not to extensively. His legs are fit for running, but not fighting. His paw pads aren't soft, but rough and hard, from moons of running on Twoleg streets and gravel. Being a Rogue, he does have many scars. Most of which are on his sides, legs, and back. A few on his belly. They are to some extent hidden. But some aren't. One is very noticeable. And that is a three streak down his right eye. It starts just above his brow and ends just around the curve of his cheek bone.
    Yang has one beautiful eye. It is a golden honey color, with flecks of dark brown and cream. His right, unfortunately was lost when he was attacked as a kit. Around 7 moons or so. He always keeps that lid closed. Don't want to scare the younguns. When it is open though, it is has an opaque blue pupil, with silver Irises.

oтнer::
    He has a crush on Haiku.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe
    •••
    Huskie
    "My name? Tigerstar"
    "I have it."
    "I am a Tom."
    "Leader."
    "I have it."
    "40 moons."
    •••
    Tigerstar is loyal and would do almost anything to protect what he loves. Even at the cost of one of his lives. Be it his first, or his last. He has a large heart that he uses to help others. He hates to see a cat in peril. That is. If it is his own cat. If it is a rogue? He'd rather see it die. In his eyes, those things are nothing but filthy piles of fox dung. Thats were he goes cold. That side of him is rarely seen by anyone.
    "No..all my kin died."
    •••
    Tigerstrike is a rather large and burly tom. He was raised in rogue clan, so he had to fight just to survive. His muscles are hard and rather bulky, which is why he can look rather threatening. His base pelt is a dark brown, nearly black. He has tawny stripes along with wooded brown stripes. His fur has scattered white streaks, and the tip of his muzzle is pure white. He has hard black pads, white sharp claws that always seem to stick out. When he was perhaps 4 moons old, he was pushed by one of the senior members of the rogue clan. Fell off a rock and onto another one. It broke his jaw, but it healed cleanly. Only causing it to become stronger and have an over bite. So his canines are slightly protruding. He has a dark pink/red nose, that is rimmed with black.
    No

And we crush the heads of rude women when we feel like it. Just so you know.
    ~ Shale - Dragon Age : Origins
    •••
    I think we all know it by now, dearies..
    Nightfrost
    "I have it..."
    "I do believe I am a tom."
    "I am a warrior. I was trained as the Medicine cat once..so I do know my herbs..."
    "I am exactly 36 moons. A full 3 seasons."
    •••
    Night is a highly intelligent warrior with a serious air to him. He is confident in himself and his abilities, without seeming arrogant or cocky. He is often thinking about what is best for his clan or family, and often puts them before himself. When approached, he is friendly and boisterous. Although he is fairly gentle, when pushed too far, he will retaliate. He will anything for his Clanmates, even if it means risking his own life.
    "I am Yin's brother. But only I know this." & Mouses brother.
    •••
    I'll do it later, kay? xD
    Nup!

The first time I killed you, it tore my heart out. Of course, you were only a child, but then... So was I.
    - Lucien │ Fable 2. Right after he kills you for the second time.
    •••
    Ciel. Of course!
    "I am Greystrike."
    "I have it."
    "Why. I am a she-cat."
    "I'm...a queen. Due very soon.."
    "Warrior!"
    "I am 22 moons old!"
    •••
    Greystrike is a very optimistic and cheerful cat. She always sees on the bright side of things, and seems to always find good in others. Her kindness often gets her in much trouble, and she tends to forget some cats don't like to be talked to death. She is quite social. Most of the time. If she happens to be scared or her feelings got hurt, she may tend to avoid the other cats. Not wanting them to see her this way. She just hates to be sad.
    "My...my kin? I...don't know..
    I'll be having kits soon...so they will be my kin...I suppose."

•••
    Greystrike is a beautiful tabby. Her base coat is a light gray, and she has a sheet of a darker gray that goes across her back. She has black stripes, that own a hint of blue hue. Her whiskers are pure black as is her nose. She has short hair that doesn't shed very often. Her eyes are a light crystallized blue. Quite odd, but she thinks of them as unique.
    She has a very petite body. Its strewn together with hard sinewy muscles. Greystrike is a very agile cat. Best for running and climbing trees. She can hold her own in a fight. Yes. But she doesn't like to fight. It makes her think she or another might get killed.
    She has a swaying belly, full of kits.

Nup.

Ray Cumberland: Say, how many people have you killed, Blade? Thirty? Forty? Fifty?
    Blade: One thousand, one hundred and eighty two. But they were all familiars.

From Blade: Trinity
    •••
    (= I think you know it by now.
    Pinekit
    Pineforest
    Tom
    Kit
    Warrior
    One moon
    •••
    -getting-
    Greystrike - Mother
    Rosekit. Shrimpkit. Mudkit.[dead] Riddlekit.[dead] - Siblings

•••
    -getting-
    Nup. (:

Sgt. Whitman: You're wasting our time, there's nothing on this island but sheep and rocks!
    [moments later the soldiers find a large Nazi encampment in the ruins]
    Young 'Broom': They must be here for the sheep.

- From Hellboy
    •••
    Ciel babe's. Ciel.
    Dodger
    -
    Tom
    Loner
    -
    26 moons
    •••
    Dodger, being a mute, often stares at others. His face blank and expressionless. Yes. He will show emotion. But not the happy or cheerful kind. More like the disgusted or scornful kind. He growls quite a bit, and tries to communicate through little grunts. If he even interacts with anyone else at all. He is quite antisocial and avoids others. He is a silent killer, and will kill with out thinking about it. It doesn't effect him at all. And he enjoys it. Due to an incident with a shecat, he walks along the path of 'Toms only'. Meaning he is a Homosexual cat.
    нιѕтory::
    Dodger was raised in a band of mercenary cats. He was stolen from his mother at an early age, and has been a mute since. The leader of the cats thought it was a good thing because he couldn't talk back. Eventually as the tom grew, he became more..different. Often killing with out a purpose, and killing innocents. A few moons before he turned 20 moons, the Twolegs found and killed all the cats they could find. He ran and hid in the shadows. Not exactly sorrowed at his companions untimely demise. He has been on his own ever since. Looking for a lost brother, Koi. He has no idea if the Tom is dead or alive. But he wants to find out. So he set his main goal to find him.
    Unknown
    •••
    Dodger is a Sandy brown colored tom. He has brown ticked tabby marks. His chin, underbelly, and toes are all white. He holds that classic large build. He has unusual teal/green eyes, that just seem to stare and pierce your soul. His body is full of scars.
    Yerp. (:
Back to top Go down
https://chapsandcheerios.forumotion.com

My Characters
Page 1 of 1