Chaps & Cheerios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Fancy Chaps Gather

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Semi-Literate and Above Club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cнεℓsιε ℓεα
General Moderator
General Moderator
cнεℓsιε ℓεα

The Semi-Literate and Above Club Empty
PostSubject: The Semi-Literate and Above Club   The Semi-Literate and Above Club EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Welcome to the Semi-Literate and Above Club!

Thread
    This thread is dedicated to everyone that is semi-literate and above. I think having a club for Semi-Literate role players will help to find the more harder role plays that we are looking to find. If you are not accepted, don't take it personally. Everyone has to start from somewhere. I am sure if you are not semi-literate yet, you can work your way up. This is a club where you can talk about semi-literate role plays you were in, ones that you are in, or even ones that you want to make. You could also ask for ideas for semi-literate role playing ideas, such as your characters or plots. This can bring the semi-literate role players together.

Rules
    - Be Polite.
    - Only Apply If Semi-Literate+
    - Stay on Topic
    - No Mini-Modding
    - Only Advertise New Role Plays
    - Only Advertise One Role Play Plot Once
    - Please No Quoting
    - No Bashing Anyone
    - Fill Out The Form

Form
    Username:
    Two Examples of Your Writing:
    What Genre Do You Role Play?:

Members
    1.) cнεℓsιε ℓεα [No Special Genre]
Back to top Go down
Zweig
General Moderator
General Moderator
Zweig

The Semi-Literate and Above Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Semi-Literate and Above Club   The Semi-Literate and Above Club EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 am

Username: Zweig
Two Examples of Your Writing:

Quote :
- D e r e k -

Derek walked down the hallway, taking a break from the kitchen. As he neared the corner of the corridor, he heard Isabella and April talking. He put his back to the wall, and listened in. He couldn't believe his ears. How did Cameron manage to drive Isabella away? What did he say? He put those questions to the side for the time being and kept listening. Geez, why was April being that vicious? Sure, she could be a jerk, but never had he heard her this mean. He waited until he heard footsteps leaving before he looked around the corner. Derek saw the tears on Isabella's cheeks. He was going to pummel Cameron, prince or not, for making her cry like this. He started to walk towards her, to ask her what happened. Instead, he turned away and went to Cameron's room. Derek knocked on the door and waited for the answer. As soon as the door opened, he pushed his way in saying, "We need to talk." He said it not as a servant, but as an equal.

- C a m e r o n -

Cameron held his now throbbing hand. Punching the wall hadn't been his best idea, but he thought to himself, that it certainly wasn't the worst. He should have kept his mouth shut and just let Isabella be miserable. She would have gotten over it eventually. Now she was gone for good. He heard a knock on the door. He was too upset to even think of who it could be. He unlatched it, and it was unceremoniously shoved into him as Derek forced his way through. "Please come in," he said with a raised eyebrow. He didn't even bother commenting on how Derek addressed him. He may be the prince, but this was Isabella's best friend. Cameron knew better than to make him mad too, if he wasn't already.

The bread boy walked in like he owned the place. He took a seat at Cameron's desk and said, "What did you do to make Isabella cry? I haven't seen that much pain in her eyes for many years. Whatever you did, you really screwed up."

Cameron sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Yeah, I know. I was just trying to make her feel better. Now she is quitting." He sat on the bed and told Derek what had happened just a few minutes before. All the while he held his injured hand. It was throbbing intensely by now, and he wanted to have it wrapped. Cameron knew that talking to Derek had to come before the pain he inflicted on himself could be dealt with. And that went for both his hand and Isabella.

Derek let out an appreciative whistle. So in his grand plan, Cameron had done exactly what he had hoped for. It was Isabella who had acted differently. He looked at Cameron's desk and saw the letter from the king.

Cameron followed Derek's eyes. "I had forgotten about that," he gestured towards the letter. "It is about Isabella. I asked to make sure she could get a job wherever she wanted, just in case April got her way." Cameron snorted lightly. Not a very proper thing to do, but very fitting to the situation. "It seems it was a good idea since April won."

Derek held it up and answered, "Well? The seal is still unbroken, which means you don't know his answer." He reached out, trying to hand Cameron the letter.

Cameron waved it away and said, "I can't really stand it right now. You read it."

Derek shrugged. It was all the same to him. He broke the seal with a pop, and began to read.

"To my son,

I think I understand what is going on. You have fallen for her haven't you? Son, I will take a moment here to say that this marriage must work. Tensions have increased between the nobles, and I need the Duke to be with me. Please keep April happy for the time being if it is in your power. I'm sure this is falling on deaf ears since you always put your duties first without any urging from your old man.

As far as your request, of course I will see to her getting a job wherever she wants. It is the least I could do for my son's favorite servant and one who has been faithful and true at that.

Sincerely,
The King"

Derek refolded the paper. "At least she will have someplace to work, right?" Derek said quietly. He had forgotten that the marriage to April was a forced one. At times he wished he was Cameron, until he thought of things like that.

"Yeah," Cameron agreed half-heartedly. "Well, I need to go to the infirmary to have my hand wrapped." He grimaced as he stood, "The wall and I had a disagreement."

Derek gave a half smile at the comment. He stood as well and said, "Thank you for your time. I will go talk to Isabella if I can find her. Goodbye Prince Cameron." With that, he left.

Cameron waited a few seconds before leaving as well to tend to his hand. He hoped he didn't run into anyone on the way. He wasn't sure he could stand it.

Quote :
Cameron nodded at her decision and said, "Please, have a seat. You know April is trying to get you fired, yes? Well, that is what she was trying for again." He took a deep breath before admitting, "I told her that I knew it was you last night, and if she couldn't accept that you are my servant, she should break the engagement and leave the island." Cameron looked Isabella dead in the eyes. "You have been very good to me in all your years here, and I have to say I do not regret dancing with you last night. April will try again though.

What Genre Do You Role Play?: Most anything really. The only things I don't do are based off real people or books/movies. They already have a personality, so I don't find them to be very much fun.

Sorry if I'm not 'semi-lit' xP I consider myself to be.]
Back to top Go down

The Semi-Literate and Above Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaps & Cheerios :: - :: Clubs-
Jump to: