Chaps & Cheerios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Fancy Chaps Gather

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
albinoBroccoli
General Moderator
General Moderator
albinoBroccoli

AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE   AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:11 pm

^^; It might partially be because my computer is full of viruses and it just sucks in general...one of its many breaking points was when I tried to watch Glee on different sites, and it started freezing more frequently after that.
Back to top Go down
kilasin
Helper
Helper
kilasin

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE   AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm

You...You're a Gleek, Al? If so, you just got even more awesome.

*Brofists Bluu* Good job! I won't force that nasty substance known as 'choc-o-late' into your mouth anymore. You succeeded your mission. If you have Netflix, you can find them more easy. One of the Avenger cartoons is going to be on Disney XD sometime next week. Saw the commercial earlier while I was tickling my friends little sister.
Back to top Go down
albinoBroccoli
General Moderator
General Moderator
albinoBroccoli

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE   AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:05 am

Hey, it's what I do. Slip flattering info about myself into conversation so people gradually fall in love with me. tongue

Hmm, can't watch Disney cause I'm in a hotel for a week...oh well. I still need to tell my dad to get Netflix again.
Back to top Go down
kilasin
Helper
Helper
kilasin

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE   AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 am

But that's hard. Wink

I'm proud of Disney for this one thing, they are going to put on an Avengers cartoon!!! I usually don't watch Disney Channel...But this...This is cause for celebration.

Correcting myself: *easily.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE   AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AVENGERS FANS ASSEEEMBLEEEEE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaps & Cheerios :: - :: Movies-
Jump to: